Digital Marketing Intern
- Graduation Degree preferred.
- Freshers can apply too.
- Assist in marketing and advertising promotional activities (e.g. social media, direct mail, and web).
- Regular and timely posting of email using specialized email marketing tools.
- Update Social media accounts with up-to-date postings and relevant content.
- Monitor all social media platforms for trending news, ideas, and feedback.
- To assist in increasing the organization’s audience and presence on all social media channels and platforms.
- Work with team members to develop & understand digital marketing strategies.
- Manage and update company database and customer relationship management systems.
- Perform market analysis and research on the latest trends.
- Research and evaluate competitor marketing and digital content.
- Strong desire to learn along with a professional driver.
- Understanding of different marketing techniques.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office.
- Passion for the marketing industry and its best practices.
- Familiarity with marketing computer software and social media platforms.
- Good understanding of the latest marketing trends and techniques.
- Must have a passion for marketing.
- Outstanding multitasking abilities.