- To prepare the technical user manual for the given product (Process Control Instruments) – by understanding its operation and other functions.
- Technical file to be prepared using the available design and documentation software.
- Submitting the final User Manuals and calibration reports of such products to the QC dept.
- Printing various formats of drawing sets for project managers Production team.
- Systematically saving sketches and drawings on our server; keeping the server organized; updating project folders and files as jobs progress and revisions are made.
- To work under the guidance of the production head and design team.
- Diploma / Degree in Electronic Electrical Engineering
- Diploma course in CAD software.
- Pref. diploma in Computer Aided Drafting software
- 2 to 5 years
- 2 to 5 years of experience in preparing Technical Documentation, AutoCad, and working experience on Other Graphic design software will be preferred.
- Experience in preparing the User Manual, Wiring Diagram, Schematics etc. will be preferred
- It is required to have the skill in the English language for document preparation.