- Passed Diploma/I.T.I in Electronics/Graduation or 12th Pass.
- Min 1 year experience in the store management or fresher may work.
- 24 to 30 years
- Excellent customer service (Internal) and interpersonal skills
- Bookkeeping/Documentation skills
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Decision making skills
- Effective verbal & listening communication
- Computer skill- MS-office including Tally/Excel
- Honesty & integrity
- Mumbai Western suburb, Dahisar – Mumbai (400068)
- Responsible for overall Store Management.
- Maintain minimum level of stock.
- Handle goods incoming & outgoing for the manufacture purpose.
- Make storage arrangements of incoming goods.
- Preparation of GIIR and handing over incoming materials with GIIR to QC department.
- Maintain adequate store supplies.
- To issue required raw material to the production department against the withdrawal slip.
- Management of all store operational issues, to include store housekeeping, store administrative duties, physical inventories, etc.
- Check received stock against invoice.
- Timely stock taking & update in the system.
- Stock Reconciliation.
- Control the Stock difference between the Physical Stock & System Stock.
- Maintaining stores records like BIN cards, issue slip, GIIR, stock records.
- Other work as assigned by Departmental Head and Management.