Technical Sales Engineer - Female
- Female Candidate.
- Degree Electronics Engineer or instrumentation will be preferred or Engineer or Science Graduate (physics or electronics) can also be considered.
- MBA in Marketing would be preferred.
- 0-3 years.
Fluency over Languages:
- English, Hindi.
- Good Technical Knowledge.
- Presentation, Communication.
- Good Analytical Skills.
- Result Oriented.
- Ability to catch with the new field if not from process control industry.
- Should be good in communication both written and verbal.
- Extrovert and outspoken.
- Should have sound & pleasant personality.
- Western Suburbs, or any part of Mumbai (at convenience of the candidate to travel to Dahisar office).
- To prepare action plans for effective search of sales leads and prospects and develop new business relationships.
- To forecast the sales & follow plan of action to maximize the sales.
- To generate timely reports, such as daily/monthly sales reports.
- To approach the prospect to understand Technical requirement and provide information of related product in depth via email, telephonic.
- To coordinate with customer to understand their applications.
- On receipt of new enquiry, acknowledging the same and analyzing the prospect.
- To update the Online Customer Relationship Management System Entry for the enquiry received.
- To schedule the visit of the resident engineer to further understand the requirement, if required.
- Discussing the enquiry received with the concerned HODs or Management.
- To understand customer requirement.
- Coordinate with customer for technical discussion regarding tech. Specification, payment terms.
- To prepare the detailed techno-commercial offer.
- To submit the same after getting approval from the concerned HODs or M.D.
- To follow up with the customer after submitting the quote for the receipt of the same and to get the technical approval from the customer.
- To contact end user for any modification and revision in the submitted quote, if required.
- To Follow up & negotiate with the purchase authority of the prospect for commercial approval to freeze the order.
- To review and acknowledge the Purchase order.
- To clear the commercial discrepancies in the purchase order, if required.
- To get the received purchase orders reviewed and approved from the concerned authorities.
- To forward the details to the sales coordinator to release the work order.
- To follow up regularly with the production team for the readiness of the material and simultaneously with the customer for payment as well as for the road permit/ way bill.
- To co-ordinate with the purchase department for the details related to the trading products before submitting the quote.
- To follow up with the Purchase Department for the availability of the material.
- To co-ordinate with Accounts and Dispatch department during dispatch of the consignment, if required.
- After dispatching the consignment, to follow up with the customer for the receipt of the product with documents.
- To prepare & send the work order status.
- To send the request for payment status.
- To coordinate with Interdepartmental between Sales/Accounts/Production.
- To control the expenses to meet budget guidelines.
- To prepare Online Tender.
- To Keep abreast of market trends, technology and competitor activity.
- To review meeting with HOD & Management about the Enquires attended & quote submitted.
- To prepare & submission of the quotation.
- To understand or do the Market research for the given specific industries.
- To make telephonic calls and create awareness about our company to identify suspect.
- To convert suspect into prospect by giving them knowledge about our product.
- To Make quotation, e tenders and vendor registration.
- To do Regular follow-up with customer.
- To receive the order.