Libratherm offers 2 to 32 channel data acquisition software - which uploads the stored data from Libratherm make data loggers and saves on the computer hard disk. ,brWe offer customization of software to meet the users specific application of acquiring the process data for further analysis and record keeping.
SALIENT FEATURES OF STANDARD PC SOFTWARE:
- The PC software version EDATALOG is available on single CD. This software is to be loaded on to the computer hard disk, and it allows interfacing of DATALOG to the computer.
- The interfacing with computer is made either on serial com port or on USB port.
- The front panel screen GUI (Graphical User Interface), in general, allows user to configure
- COM port settings
- DATALOG- input selection
- Setting of log interval
- Setting of security passwords
- Viewing of current data and historical data in the tabular and graphical format.
- The data of all channels are stored in the computer hard disk, by start date and time wise continuously at the rate of programmed log interval.
- Print out of the report and graph can be taken for the selected channel, with real time and date.
- The X and Y co-ordinate of the graph is automatically adjusted based on the process value, so that the pattern is visible on the center of the screen. This is called auto scaling and which applies to all the channel.
- Customer or user can enter their own desired alpha / numeric field, such as co. name, operator name, channel nomenclature, unit of measurement, process name etc. to customize the software as per requirement, while generating the report or graph on screen on hard copy.
- Any other software facility can be customized as per the requirement.