Computer Software for DATALOG-804
Libratherm offers CFR compliant DAQ Software (for pharma industries) and non-CFR compliant DAQ Software (for other industries), which allows the user to online and offline monitor the real-time behavior of various process parameters in the tabular and graphical format and also facilitates user to retrieve historical trends.
Key Features of DATALOG-804 PC Software EDATALOG-804:
- PC software EDATALOG meets the requirement of CFR21 part 11 compliance.
- EDATALOG allows user to connect 1 to 8 numbers of dataloggers.
- Allows user to monitor process value of all the connected dataloggers on front screen.
- Facility to scroll the screen for selection of each datalogger.
- EDATALOG-808 is completely user-configurable to suit the requirement.
- Facility to create multiple users with configurable access rights by Admin (Software Administrator) in CFR compliant version.
- Facility to define the password validity period or duration. Beyond the valid period, the password will automatically expire and user access will be denied.
- Facility to deactivate user access in the event of 3 wrong password entry. In that case, only Admin will have the right to reactivate the access.
- Facility to backup the data and restore the stored data.
- Facility to export data files in pdf/word/excel format.
- Admin can generate the Audit trail report, which allows the user to track activities performed by all the users.
- User can take the printout of table and graph for the selected channels or all the channels.
- User can designate each DATALOGGER with a different name and each channel with the desired name, for the ease of identification and proper record keeping.
- User can set the unit of measurement for each channel, like Ch1 UOM as oC, Ch2 UOM as Kg/Cm2, Ch3 UOM as %,0 etc.
- User can set Alarm limits, Datastore interval and Print Interval for all the channels of all the connected DATALOGGERS.
- Facility to view Alarm status / Alarm trail report of all the connected data loggers.
- Facility to display the date, time and process value on the graph at the cursor point.
- Facility to generate instant email alerts of current status and Alarm conditions for each DATALOG-808.
- Users can also configure the Email menu and Telegram menu. (optional features).
- User can Digitally sign the report as per the requirement of CFR compliance.
- Facility to generate a report by selecting the desired date and time period.
- When the computer is not connected to the datalogger, the data will still be stored in the DATALOG-804 internal memory. Once again when the computer is reconnected to the DATALOG-804 and the software is run, the data stored in the internal memory will be transferred to the computer memory.
- User must note that during such data transfer duration the real-time data will not be captured by the DATALOG-804. The time taken by data transfer will depend on the size of the offline data stored in the internal memory. Maximum data transfer time will be 5 minutes.