Computer Software for HTC-3003
ECHAMBER New Software – developed to interface with our controller HTC-3003 to Online or Offline monitor and control temperature and humidity of the stability chambers. This software works on the operating system - Windows 7 and above.
Key Features of HTC-3003 PC Software:
- Maximum 4 chambers can be interfaced to a single computer. (More chambers can be connected against the requirement)
- PC software has the facility to create an unlimited number of users – with user-programmable access rights for administrator and user.
- The Graphical User Interface (GUI) is user-friendly and allows front screen viewing of T + Rh set values, actual values, alarm status and on a line graph.
- User is allowed to insert the sample in the chamber and whose detail log sheet and real time-based report can be created.
- Each user can create their own batch and which can be tracked and monitor with respective access rights.
- Admin will have access to all the required rights to monitor the activity of each user.
- User with Admin rights can set and alter the parameters, such as controller tune values, set values, alarm values.
- User with restricted rights can only monitor the system on the computer screen. User with the password can insert and remove the samples from the stability chamber.
- FDA Compliance can be provided as per 21 CFR part 11.
- User can create the report (graphical or tabular) with respect desired date and time to monitor or analyze the real-time data of specific duration.
- User with admin rights can set the options to control the operation of the chamber such as:
- To turn off the chamber automatically when all the running batches are completed or
- To turn off the chamber when all samples are removed either by user or admin and
- The chamber can be made to remain ON permanently irrespective of the completion of batch or emptiness of the chamber.