IoT (Internet of Things)
The Internet of Things is a system of interrelated devices that are provided with the ability to transfer data over a network without requiring human-to-human or human-to-computer interaction.
What we offer?
IoT for Process Monitor, Control and Data Logging
- Introducing Wi-Fi / Ethernet based interfaceable or stand alone IoT modules for monitoring, controlling, and Data logging industrial processes. Libratherm offers a fully managed back end service along with a customizable WebApp available on PC, Smartphones, and Tablets.
- These modules can capture data from RS-485 enabled hardware or various Analog & Digital Sources.
Libratherm offers IoT modules, which allow the user to remotely monitor and control the Industrial process directly on the Internet via an Ethernet/Wi-Fi network.
LSD-01 can be used to interface any process controller having an RS485 MODBUS interface to capture all the process parameters, which can be monitored using Customized Web-App on smart devices like Computer, Tablet or Mobile Phones.
LSD-02 can be used to directly connect the Industrial sensors such as Pt-100 or T+RH sensor/transmitter generating Voltage or Current Signal. The analog process value is then monitored through WebApp on the smart devices like Computer, Tablet or Mobile Phones.
At the user end, Internet connectivity must be available preferably over Wi-Fi or over an Ethernet for the functioning of these modules.
- Direct Interface to Internet via Wi-Fi / Ethernet. No expensive gateways required.
- Monitor and Control Devices over the Internet in near real time.
- Easy to Use customizable WebApp available on PC, Smartphone, and Tablet for viewing current and historical trends.
- SMS and Email alerts for events and fault conditions.