- Two wire design (supply and output on the same lines).
- Accepts RTD (Pt-100) / thermocouple / millivolt input.
- (4-20) mA non-isolated and isolated output.
- ZERO and SPAN adjustments for on-site calibration.
- Loop supply of 12 to 36VDC (with loop continuity LED).
- Saturation or open sensor current limited to 25Ma.
- Reverse polarity protection.
- Available in both Field mount and DIN rail mount versions.
- Special model ISO-12 for 4-20mA to 4-20mA isolation.
- Carry thermocouple or RTD signals over long distance without noise and loss of accuracy.
- Eliminates the use of a costly compensating cable.
- Useful for converting other mV/Ohms signal to equivalent 4-20mA loop.
|Input||Thermocouple, mV, RTD (Pt-100) or resistance signal from displacement, position or level sensor or 4-20mA.|
|Range||Subject to specified input (User should specify the required range).|
|Output||(4-20) mA, two wire and loop powered|
|(calibrated linearly to the input signal). Isolated or Non-Isolated, as per model.|
|Accuracy||± 0.5 % to +/- 1% of the calibrated range or better including linearity, Hysterisis, and compensation error.|
|Calibration||On site using ZERO / SPAN presets (user settable using a small screw driver)|
|Zero Adjustment: +/-25% of the range (20 Turns).|
|Span Adjustment: +/- 25% of the range (20 Turns).|
|Loop supply (Vs)||24VDC +/- 10% for the isolated versions|
|Loop Status||The built in Red LED indicates the continuity status of the loop.|
|LED will not glow if the current loop is broken.|
|Loop Resistance||600 Ohms @ 24VDC (loop supply dependent).|
|Max. Load Resistance||RL Max = (Vs-12V) / 20 mA.|
|Isolation||Input and Output are Galvanically isolated (> 1KV) for isolated models|
|Burn Out Detection||The output shall saturate > 20mA (max. 25mA @ 24VDC loop supply)|
|Operating Temp.||10 °C – 70 °C|
|Mounting||On 35 mm DIN rail.|
|Sizes||22 x 75 x 100 mm.|
|Sr. No.||Specifications||Part No.|
|1||Two wire Loop powered 4-20mA to Isolated 4-20mA Transmitter||2007|